Full-Time E-sales Officer At United Bank For Africa Plc (uba)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Sales Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a talented and experienced individual with 2-3 years experience in digital sales.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business.
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
Minimum Education Qualification
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Previous Work Experience Requirements.
- Minimum experience of 2 – 3 years in sales and marketing
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills.
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills.
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
22 total views, 2 today