Full-Time EARLY YEARS (EYFS/KS1 TEACHER)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Primary trained EYFS experienced teacher to join our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team. Our goal is to provide outstanding education and life changing opportunities for all our children. We want to be recognized for academic excellence and having a reputation for giving pupils
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- To plan and prepare courses, schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of the pupils in the class.
- To teach a class, or classes, sets, groups or individual pupils, and to set tasks to be undertaken both at school and elsewhere, having regard for the requirements of the national curriculum
- To mark and assess pupils’ work, and to record their development, progress and attainment, both at school and elsewhere, having regard to the requirements of the national curriculum and to inform future planning and ensure differentiation.
- To maintain good order, discipline and respect for others among pupils; to promote understanding of the school’s rules and values; to safeguard health and safety; and to develop relationships with and between pupils conducive to optimum learning.
- To build and maintain co-operative relationships with parents, and to communicate with them on pupils’ learning and progress, drawing attention to special skills and talents as well as to problems or difficulties.
- To maintain an attractive, stimulating learning environment; to contribute to displays in the school as a whole
- To take part in whole-school reviews of policy and aims, and in the revision of formulation of guidelines.
- To provide or contribute to oral and written assessments, reports and references, both at school and elsewhere, relating to the development and learning of individual pupils and groups of pupils, having regard to the requirements of the national curriculum.
- To evaluate and review own teaching methods, materials and schemes of work, and to make changes as appropriate.
- To participate fully in Blossomhallschool Performance Management arrangements.
- To keep-up-to-date with current educational thinking and practice, both by study and by attendance at courses, workshops and meetings; and to participate in national or local arrangements for appraisal of staff performance.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
12 total views, 1 today