Full-Time Early years Teacher
The job holder will provide a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills. They will also provide a block and lesson plan by which classes are conducted. May lead and functionally supervise teacher’s aides or assistants.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs; plans and implements curriculum and education for children ranging in age from six weeks to twelve years old.
- Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Plans and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises children in the classroom; provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child’s family relationships.
- Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child’s development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports.
- Participates in teaching undergraduate and graduate early childhood education labs, as appropriate.
- Participates in research programs concerned with improvements in early childhood teaching methods, as appropriate.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Academic qualification of either NCE; B.Ed; PGDE
- Montessori and Jolly Phonics Training is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
21 total views, 1 today