Full-Time Eatwell Available Employment Opportunity – Apply Now
Eatwell is a retailer of a wide variety of raw, and value-added meats, seafood, fruits, and vegetables. Our products include wholesale and retail size cuts of beef, lamb and pork, diverse poultry items such as chicken, duck, quail and a wide selection of seafood to include fish, crabs, calamari, and octopus.
Semi processed items like burger patties, meatballs, sausages, pre-marinated kebabs, are also offered, alongside ready to eat snacks. Our lean meat and superfoods section for the health-conscious is supported by our in house food advisory staff.
We offer convenience across all our sales channels and you can experience this by either walking into our store or shopping via any of our shopping channels; our website and social media pages on all platforms. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a group of companies diversifying our operations by setting up retail outlets and thus seek the services of a young dynamic and experienced Accountant for the retail division.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconciling accounts with various vendors.
- Organize and update financial records.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Compute, process and file payroll documents
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
Scope of operations including but not limited to the following:
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting pricing.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Minimum of First Degree (B.sc/HND) in Accounting
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: and copy using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
Note: Only Successful Candidates Will Be Contacted.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
9 total views, 1 today