Full-Time Education Tutor
The position holder will help in reviewing classroom or curricula topics and assignments. Assist students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks. Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 7 years
● Assess, teach and support learners online
● Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress via emails
● Keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
● Build learners’ confidence and independence
● Design preparatory materials, course and activities
● Use email, discussion forums, audio and video conferencing to communicate with learners.
● Provide feedback and answers to learners’ questions
A degree in the specific subject or training certificates.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
● A tutoring or teaching background
● A clear and enthusiastic voice
● Excellent command of the English language
● Excellent communication, listening and explanation skills
● Ability to make effective use of the internet as an education resources
● Good organisational and time-management skills
● Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
● Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills
● Imagination, creativity and a sense of humour
● Good judgement and an analytical mind
● Good internet provider
● Working laptop with a good web camera
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
82 total views, 1 today