Full-Time EjiCareers Current Job Vacancy – Apply Now
EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations – Restaurant
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Director of Operations for Sir Monty Limited chain of quick-service restaurants, you will be required to deliver operational excellence and coordinating with other leaders in the chain to deliver remarkable results across all branches. It is expected that this role will impact greatly in ensuring delivery of high revenues and profits as well as retain a formidable team of motivated staff across the chain without compromising on the required standards of operations.
- Building high-performance teams, identifying and coaching leaders for both Front of House and Heart of House (kitchen).
- Managing a team of up to 100+, creating an inspiring vision, coaching and holding people accountable to high standards.
- Increasing profitability through implementing procedures to reduce costs, increase productivity, & promote sales and reduce incremental profit opportunities.
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food & team safety.
- Increasing overall restaurant results, working cross-functionally with other department leaders through attending weekly meetings, and setting high-level collaborative goals.
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Attracts new customers by working with the community and the operations managers to implement marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with the director, outlet operators, team leaders, and vendors; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to systems and processes.
- In general, perform any other duties assigned and or delegated by the Director.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- At least 3 years leadership experience in quick-service restaurant chain with national presence required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or commensurate experience
- Proven track record of growth through achieving results and developing others
- Passion for values and giving top quality service
- High level of integrity with impeccable work ethics.
- Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus.
- Experience in using computerized cash registers/points of sale as well as proficiency in Microsoft applications especially MS Excel and MS Word.
Salary: Highly competitive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
View & Apply
20 total views, 1 today