Full-Time Electrical and Electronics Manager – Sango-Ota, Ogun State
Our client has been in existence for more than 43 years in Nigeria. They aim to provide a reliable total solution in Flexible Packaging & Paper products with products of consistently high quality to its corporate and other customers at prices which offer real value for the money spent.
They currently have an opening for an Electrical and Electronic Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for entire plant Electrical & Electronics and utility maintenance
- Scheduling & compliance to Preventive Maintenance activities.
- System improvement & up gradation of Machines to improve productivity & quality.
- Resources Planning, Spares management & Cost control.
- Installation & Commissioning of new machines.
- Adherence to QMS System
- Preparation of various MIS reports.
- Evaluation of AMC for various equipment.
- Adherence to Environment, health & safety.
- Upkeep of the equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Project planning and execution.
- Basic knowledge of preparation of internal specification for new equipment, collect offer, prepare techno-commercial comparison, discussion and execution till commissioning.
- To manage a team of technicians.
- Knowledge of generating MIS of department and analysis of data for improvement, correction and corrective action.
- Inter departmental co-ordination.
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance.
- Knowledge of Spares planning and inventory control and Vendor development.
- Ability to Implementations of new technology to reduce maintenance cost and avoid equipment obsolescence.
- Identifying and Leading Cost Saving and Energy saving project
- B Tech Graduate or HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 8 to10+ years of experience in Flexible Packaging Industry.
- Sound functional knowledge of Rotogravure Printing, Flexo printing, Solvent base and Solvent less lamination, Blown film Machines, High speed Slitting Machines and Pouching Machines
- Understanding ability of complex electrical, Electronics & Electro pneumatic circuits.
- Hands on trouble shooting Knowledge of PLC, SCADA and Drives programming.
- Fundamental knowledge of utility equipment like Gas & Diesel Generators, Chillers, Air Compressors and Thermic fluid heaters.
- Knowledge of automations used in various machines like Rotomac (Bobst), Windmoller, Nordmeccanica, Bimec and Titan machines
- Knowledge of MS word. Excel and Power point
- Required to prepare and submit in time monthly report in the defined format relating to your job function.
- Spoken English for business communication.
67 total views, 1 today