Full-Time Electrical & Electronic Engineer
About Company: Our client is one of the largest Agritech Starch Manufacturers specializing in Cassava processing to PGS and edible industrial starch.
Job Summary: The Company is currently seeking to hire skilled Electrical and Electronic Engineers to join its team of technical engineers. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing all complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems.
Electrical automation and controls. PLC programming, HMI design and hardware wirings.
Electrical utilities local control panels assembling and wirings.
Electrical instrumentation works e.g. level transmitters, temperature transmitters, glass level gauges, level analyzers, actuators, pneumatics etc.
Electro-mechanical, mechatronics and general machines installations e.g. boilers, packaging machines, hoists, conveyors, traction cranes/cabin controls, mixers, air compressors, etc.
Pre-commissioning and commissioning.
General electrical supply.
General electrical maintenance works
Ensure continuous production by constantly monitoring all electrical machines, motors, equipment and connections
Prepare equipment maintenance / performance reports on monthly basis.
Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems.
Ensuring reliability of plant equipment.
Carrying out root cause analysis of failures.
During production, monitor the factory machines (electric motor) against excess current and voltage imbalance and over treating.
· Drying system – regulation of the starch dryness (moisture content) via the centralize control system.
· Control panels design, building and troubleshooting skills is mandatory
· Electrical safety and protections of motors are mandatory skills
Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical requirements and replacements
· OND/HND in electrical & electronic engineering from an accredited school.
· 3-5 years’ experience in operations, installation, maintenance and repairs of all electrical & electronics systems.
· Added advantage licensed as a professional engineer.
· Experience in using the required tools and software with keen interest to learn
· Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
· Problem-solving abilities
· Attention to detail
· Strong organizational and communication skills
25 total views, 1 today