Full-Time Electrical Engineer Job at LOPTERRA
Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy organization with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Johannesburg, South Africa. Our goal is to provide exceptional services that meet or exceed our client’s expectations. This is seen in the delivery of such service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)
Job Code: LPT/D/EEO1
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design, develop and evaluate power systems projects
- Conduct Project Review and Preview
- Accurate project status reporting
- Inspecting, installing and commission power systems and projects.
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment such asUPS, Inverters, AVRs
- Attend product pitches and presentations
. * Conduct after-sales and service level field support
- Maintenance services; on-site systems troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain company’s tools, equipment and PPE database.
- Maintain products and company reputation by complying with company installation, safety standards, organizational and best practices.
- Keep equipment operational by following the manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Repair of electrical boards
- Maintain product database by keeping both soft and hard copy inventory database.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review of vendor offers and selection of technically qualified vendors for the given application.
- Participate in the preparation of Technical Bid Analysis.
- Attend Kick-Off Meetings of projects
- Support the proposal efforts for various projects bids (Project method statements, implementation plan & implementation schedule)
- Zero tolerance for shoddy work both on-site and in the office.
- Ensures projects are delivered timely, within budgets, meeting international standards.
- Researching, proposing and implementing engineering systems and solutions
- Carrying out site surveys to determine customer’s need, determining and proposing appropriate products and solutions
- Commissioning and field execution
- Submit weekly report to Technical Director.
- Minimum of a B.Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Experience in the installation of UPS/Inverters/AVRs or other renewable energy systems is a mandatory.
- Good knowlege of electrical wiring
- Good knowlegde of Electrical boards
- Candidate should be self-motivated and be able to deliver installations with little or no supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is essential.
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints
- Present self in a professional manner appropriate to the role and produce work of presentable quality
- Ability to prioritize and organize work as well.
- Successful candidate will be remunerated with N70,000.00 per month with an upward review of Salary upon successful performance and completion of the probation period.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Please use Job code as email subject.
Note: Failure to do so may result in your application being ignored.
15 total views, 2 today