Full-Time Electrical Engineering (Power Systems) Instructor Recruitment
Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Engineering (Power Systems) Instructor
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Part-time
- The job role involves teaching Power Systems Engineering (SKM 101 & 102).
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during course duration
- Liaise with training administrator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- Submit weekly training progress reports
- To make suggestions to the training administrator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of Two years of experience in a similar role
- Minimum of B.Sc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- SKM 101 & 102 Certification
- Excellent product knowledge and experience with SKM Power tools software.
- Possession of other professional Electrical Engineering Design certifications will be highly desirable
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent ability with SKM Power Tools software
- Excellent ability with AutoCAD Electrical and other Electrical design software tools will be desirable
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- COREN membership will be an advantage.
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: , using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
25 total views, 1 today