Full-Time Electrical Technician At Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze electrical systems
- Collaborate with architects and engineers to determine the best placement of electrical wiring
- Test devices for improvement, safety, and quality control
- Update older electrical systems for changes, cost reductions, improvements, safety, and quality control
- Repair broken equipment and wiring
- Review architectural plans
- Perform and analyze tests to track results and make improvements
- Work with builders and make recommendations
- Perform calibrations for wire placement and electronic components
- Responsible for all required electrical qualification tests on projects and ensure compliance with all outside parties involved
- Participate in test runs and meet safety regulations
- Modify systems to be environmentally friendly.
- City and Guilds with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- The candidate should be a fast thinker, strategic in approach, and diplomatic.
- He/She should be skillful and be solution-driven in approach.
- Understands electrical and electronics very well and able to work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
14 total views, 1 today