Full-Time EMGEE Resources Limited Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now
EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. Our goal is to utilize decades of real world expertise to focus on closing the electricity and logistics gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa beginning with Nigeria. We are positioning ourselves to serve as a conduit for Sub-Saharan Africa to access solutions which include products, technology, and last mile logistics to enable the region better serve its communities. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports daily to the finance manager
- Assists the Finance Manager in maintaining the day to day operations in the Accounts Department.
- Ensure proper Scrutiny of bills and receipts of day to day operations before processing for payment.
- Responsible for the documentation of cash payment vouchers and all related cash transactions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other job related information.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all financial documents
- Daily stock taking and stock reconciliation
- Daily financial reporting
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Proven Experience working (at least 6 months to one year) as an Intern or similar role in the Finance Department.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Planning and Organizational skills
- Exceptional Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time Management Skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
10 total views, 1 today