Full-Time Engineer (Graduates and Young Professionals) at the Edo State Civil Service Commission
Date Posted: 2020-12-16
The Edo State Civil Service Commission, is hiring an Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and other Disciplines) – GL09 In Edo State.
Job Code: GRD01
- The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda.
- The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
- The services of talented Graduates and Young Professionals are required to fill the above position in the Service, support the implementation of the transformation and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply.
- Serving Civil Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply.
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- Candidates must possess a degree in the relevant Engineering discipline and must be registrable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN).
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as stated above.
- A minimum of a second-class lower degree is required and additional relevant educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable) and be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and work effectively in teams.
- Successful candidates will undergo a period of Graduate development designed to enhance their knowledge, skills and other attributes to enable them function effectively in their respective roles.
- They will be employed in a Service that offers a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high-quality services to the people of Edo State.
- Candidates applying for this job must not be more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on or before January 4th 2021.
Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect to this recruitment exercise.
We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
14 total views, 1 today