Full-Time Engineering Coordinator At Hilton Worldwide
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Coordinator
Job Number: HOT07JMS
Location: Transcorp Hilton, Maitama – Abuja
Shift: Day Job
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
- An Engineering Coordinator with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is expected to act as a support / administrative staff to the Engineering Department.
- You will be responsible for filing, answering phones, typing and general office duties.
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections.
What Will I Be Doing?
An Engineering Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Distribute contracts, memos, reports, changes, and revisions.
- Copy correspondence or other printed matter.
- Route incoming mail, faxes, and packages.
- Record keeping of Engineering department personnel, rosters.
- Check and remove all information from Chief Engineer’s out-baskets and keep an update.
- Use the intercom/voicemail system to announce appointments and calls.
- Handle all PRs’ fillings etc.
- Ensure that departmental S.O.P and emergency procedures are strictly followed in the department.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments, employees, and guests.
- Multitask in other sections when called upon.
What Are we Looking for?
An Engineering Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Hotel, serving our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follows:
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- At least 1 year of similar experience working in a complex facility.
- Ability to read, write, listen and communicate effectively in English using correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
- Ability to prepare official correspondence on behalf of management for both external and internal communications verbally and in writing.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and continuously perform the essential job functions.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to type 60 wpm.
- Ability to effectively transcribe information from handwritten memos and recordings.
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
26 total views, 1 today