Full-Time Engineering Manager
Our client a leading payment solutions firm in Africa is looking to attract the services of an experienced Engineering Manager.
- Designs, implements, and refines product development, testing, and manufacturing processes.
- Manages staff and assigns tasks to engineering and technical personnel.
- Leads teams in the development of new products, solutions, and processes.
- Monitors progress against project schedules and budgets; recommends allocation of resources as required to accomplish goals.
- Responsible for assisting in interviewing, hiring and training employees.
- Develops evaluation criteria that will serve to measure progress and effectiveness of departmental operations (setting KPI).
- Monthly reporting of departmental metrics.
- Coordinate all engineering changes and approvals to meet customer deadlines.
- Conducting code and architectural reviews so as to achieve code quality control, comply with software.
- 3+ years experience as a Engineering Manager, Senior Software Engineer, Engineering Head.
- 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience working in a FinTech, Bank or Software consulting firm.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in backend development.
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience with Web API, .NET framework and C#.
- Flexible thinking, including the ability to pivot and try new approaches when faced with challenges
- Leadership, teambuilding, and mentoring skills.
17 total views, 1 today