Full-Time Engineering Manager (Mobile)
Our client is a Leader in proprietary Fintech Software Solutions Development. They are rapidly expanding and look to attract the services of an experienced Software Engineer.
Our client is looking for an Engineering Manager (Mobile) who would be responsible for developing and maintaining our mobile app on different android devices. You will work with our team of talented Engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile payment applications.
As the Engineering Manager (Mobile), your responsibilities include the following:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, and general reliability.
- Improving application performance.
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize/improve application performance.
- Creating technical documentation
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in Android app development using Java/Kotlin.
- At least 4 years’ experience working with Android SDK, and different versions of Android.
- Have published one or more original Android app.
- Knowledge and experience working with REST APIs.
- A good knowledge of MVVM architecture.
- At least 3 years’ experience with POS terminals or EMV solutions.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good understanding of code versioning with Git.
Remuneration: Negotiable between client and suitable talent.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
3 total views, 1 today