Full-Time Engineering Stores Assistant Job at GZ Industries
GZI is the first Alumunium beverage can manufacturing company in West Africa with state-of-the-art factories in Aba, Agbara and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineering Stores Assistant
Job Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full time
- We seek motivated and result-oriented individuals in our factory in Aba, Abia state.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Arranges store items and supplies, ensuring ease of retrieval.
- Issues spare parts to the users based on authorized requisition.
- Assists the Stores Officer in raising purchase requests as may be delegated.
- Follows up with procurement to ensure timely supply of the items
. * Liaises with external suppliers for the delivery of store items.
- Post all items issued in SAP using the right cost centers and internal orders.
- Assist the store officer in raising GRN in SAP for the newly received items.
- Inspects all newly purchased store items, ensuring conformance with quantity and design specifications.
- Update the bin cards immediately after receiving or issuing store items.
- Ensures the store maintains a high level of hygiene at all times.
- Ensures only authorized personnel is allowed into the stores.
- Assists the store officer in creating material codes in the system.
- Records all receipts in receiving log and issuance in the issue logbook.
- Maintain a file of open requisitions.
- Participates in the regular stock count.
- Identify and tag all received items and label them with the part number.
- Takes part in the receipt of supplies from contractors and ensures they are in line with specifications.
- Maintains an up-to-date record of all items in the store.
- Maintains an up-to-date record of all store items released to other departments.
- Prepares daily inventory movement report.
- Minimum of an OND in Engineering or a related Science discipline
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role within the manufacturing industry
- Must be very good in excel.
- Basic SAP Proficiency is mandatory.
- Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
12 total views, 1 today