Full-Time English Language Tutor Recruitment at IDMANN Institute
IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors. Our IDMANN classes offer students the experience of a world-class online learning environment but from the comfort of their own home or respective workplace, and at a convenient time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: English Language Tutor
Job Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Contract
- Minimum of NCE qualification
- Proven experience as an English Language teacher
. * Ability to understand curriculum and develop lesson plans and teaching methods that will help students cover required contents.
- Great speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to plan, execute and coordinate standardised academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of learners.
- Prior experience preparing students for external examinations such as WAEC, NECO, GCE & JAMB.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered as a plus.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching engagement is critical in this position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: using the job position as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till all positions are filled.
4 total views, 1 today