Full-Time English Teacher
The main responsibility of this role is to teach at high standards to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for all learners. The teacher ensures that the curriculum, teaching, and assessment practices inspire high levels of engagement, achievement, and progress for students of all abilities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- First’s degree in Education
- 2 years of experience in primary and secondary school settings
- Knowledge of best practices to support the raising of academic attainment across the school
- Knowledge of the use of active teaching methods and diverse formative assessment strategies
- Ensuring your students achieve learning outcomes that are above average in the subject area by instructing students in a clear, concise, and fun way, and regularly preparing lesson plans that are engaging and incorporate the curriculum.
- Planning, developing, and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum and the school’s core educational standards.
- Developing a stimulating learning environment by using a variety of styles and approaches to cater to individual learning needs
- Adapting the curriculum for individual, small group, and remedial instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students.
- Evaluating student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in the subject’s knowledge and skills.
- Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing students, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning to ensure all students improve and develop their potential and are equipped for life beyond school, by obtaining high examination results.
- Ensure that schemes of work are followed to enable the maintenance and development of high standards of teaching and learning with regard to different abilities.
- Monitor students’ work to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Contribute to the broader life of the school by supporting and leading curricular and extra-curricular events.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
17 total views, 1 today