Full-Time English Teacher – Lagos, Nigeria
m2r Education are working with a British International School in Lagos, Nigeria that requires an English teacher for a March 2021 start.
They are one of the leading providers of first class Junior and Senior education in Lagos, Nigeria today. They are indeed an International school with over twenty five countries represented in their student population. They offer a rich, diverse and stimulating extra-curricular programme that would appeal to most if not all of the students.
The School follows the National Curriculum of England catering for children between the ages of two and a half years (pre-school) up to sixteen years (Year 11) where the students will be expected to sit IGCSE and GCSE examinations.
- 5yrs relevant teaching experience ideally
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have qualified teacher status (QTS) PGCE in the relevant field.
- Previous experience of working in Africa is advantageous
- UK passport holder preferred
- Up to £2400/$3000 per month dependant on experience TAX FREE
- Free housing (compound based with access to a pool)
- Work visa
- Medical insurance ( Covering Nigeria only)
- 2 year contract
- Annual leave in line with academic calender
March 2021 Start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
85 total views, 1 today