Full-Time ER Physician
**To register your interest in this role, please do apply directly. Although there is no immediate requirement, we are continuously on the lookout for outstanding Talent for future deployment**
Location: Somalia (Applicants must be able to travel to the work location)
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing providing COVID response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services including rapid response relief, testing, and vaccination services. The AMI Vaccination Program has the essential elements to ensure rapid execution of state COVID-19 Vaccination Plans. Vaccination is the key to our global emergence from this pandemic. https://ami.health/covid-testing-vaccination/
The ER Physician will be working for AMI, based in UNSOS Clinic as part of an international team providing healthcare services to staff within the United Nations (UN) compound. The UN compound is in a secure compound located at Mogadishu International Airport, Somalia. Deliver professional health services including provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures. Participate positively as a member of an international team and ensure the professional reputation and image of AMI is maintained at all times
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, primarily but not exclusively for Resuscitative and Emergency Services.
- Supporting the Project Manager positively as a willing contributor to working in a team environment.
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel.
- Work in accordance with posted rostering and maintain approved training standards as required.
- Assist in the general day to day operations of the facility as required.
- Ensure operational readiness of Resuscitative and Emergency Services and equipment including personal equipment.
- Stay within restricted boundaries when responding to the on-call requirements.
- Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Ensure that highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services.
- Conduct a check of the Controlled Drugs when on shift with the duty RN.
- Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager.
- The Physician must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery.
- Post graduate specialist qualification in Emergency medicine
- Minimum 3 years’ experience post specialization
- Registration certificate
- Valid practice license
- Valid passport
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC), Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC), Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)
- PHTLS, ACLS, ALS, ATLS
- Experience operating in high-stress regions
AMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Powered by JazzHR
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare
29 total views, 1 today