Part-Time Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team and apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support the CEO in all financial and strategic planning activities. To be successful in this role, you should have at least four years of experience in strategic or management consulting.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and communicate strategic roadmap, corporate strategies and business strategies.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Follow up on leads made by the executive team and improve the ongoing relationships.
- Track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, financial performance and the market.
- Consolidate and produce business plans and review together with the executive team members.
- Collate and report business trend, news, research papers that can improve the business and market share.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks such as but not limited to: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Manage the CEO schedule by serving as the point person for accessibility to the CEOs time and office.
- Prioritize, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO by determining the appropriate course of action, referral and response.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Take and distribute meeting minutes and presentation materials.
- Other duties as may be requested.
- Responds to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization.
- Edits and completes first drafts for all external and internal written communications.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with staff, and others, on matters related to the CEO.
- Informs other teams/department members about mutual matters
- Coordinate with head offices and industry bodies for reporting activities and general administrative affairs.
- Complete all reporting activities accurately and on time
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, MBA is a plus
- Strong work tenure; Four years of minimum experience in strategic or management consulting
- Good sense of local and global socio-economic development
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent graphical presentation skill
- Excellent research skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
90 total views, 1 today