Part-Time Executive Assistant
Odrich Limited is a fast-growing company located in Warri, Delta State. We are recruiting to fill the position of Executive Assistant. The successful candidate must be computer literate and will provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the CEO to ensure the smooth management of his day-to-day affairs, and the most effective use of his time. Shall handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner, take initiative as appropriate especially in the CEO’s absence.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
LOCATION: Warri, Delta State
- Manage the CEO’s diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation
- Manage CEO’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process CEO’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the CEO/or on behalf of the CEO, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain CEO’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of the CEO’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the company’s area of interest- chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CEO.
- Organize meetings and ensure the CEO is well prepared for those meetings
- Preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate
- Maintain all hard copy and digital records for ongoing executive projects
- Assist in creating and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly meetings and other executive meetings
- Deliver and pick up a business-related correspondence in the immediate geographic area
- Work with the executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation information for trade shows and meetings
- Prepare the conference room for presentations and staff meetings
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the CEO.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with presentation software packages, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc) and Social media marketing software e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc
- Must demonstrate a flexible, pro-active approach to work, including prioritizing, re-prioritizing, good management, and planning skills.
- Must possess impeccable written / oral communication skills, exceptional interpersonal / communication skills to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the company.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative and deal with sensitive information with discretion while maintaining confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent team-building skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and able to work well in a diverse team environment.
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution. Possession of a secretarial degree / MBA will be an advantage.
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar job position from a reputable firm or organization.
- Must have strategic thinking acumen and be an excellent team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s using the position as the subject of the mail not later than Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
37 total views, 1 today