Full-Time Executive Assistant
Our client is passionately curious about people and society. They deliver data and insights that make our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspire their clients to make smarter decisions. By using innovative technologies and data science, they turn big data into smart data, enabling their clients to improve their competitive edge.
Our client work culture and values speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, teamwork and being passionate about what they do (and having fun in the process!).
The Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Executive Director and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative and complex duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Assignment Category: Regular, Full-time
As Executive Assistant, your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist the Executive with the planning of daily schedule and duties, including managing personal account ting records, calendars, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.)
- Support the Executive by performing advanced-level administrative work including planning, coordinating, organizing and producing work that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Coordinate events that the Executive is required to attend including all necessary credentials and information
- Assist the Executive by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents
- Manage day-to-day business and personal matters for the Executive both inside and outside the office
- Address information requests, collaborate on projects, preparing various statistical and ad hoc reports, as well as other support functions
- Meet clients and visitors enthusiastically and professionally, ascertain nature of business, assist when appropriate, or refer visitors appropriately
- Manage the office reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain the professional image
- Reinforce VIISAUS culture and positive office atmosphere by being personable and using clear and articulate communication
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have a University Degree in a related field,
- Have at least two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role with Finance background
- Are able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence
- Can manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Are willing to travel, able to work weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Are able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge of basic office software
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you will be measured on include:
- Budget Management & Monitoring
- % of Admin Tasks Performed on Time
- Appointments & Calendar Management
- Business Travel/Event Management
- Administration & Coordination
- Relationship Management
Why Our Client?
Because they hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits to make their lives better.
- A competitive salary in a highly exciting organization
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Annual Performance Bonus at management discretion
- Monthly Pension Benefits
- Group life Insurance
- A fun and collaborative environment with driven team members
- Work for an employee-focused company that is building a great culture
- Paid time off, Sick days and Holidays off
Proten International Limited
22 total views, 2 today