Part-Time Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and Executive Team and managing the Company’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence and maintaining contact lists
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “middle-man”, having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Act as a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Manage all aspects of organisation’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organisation grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organisation.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning. Prepare budget recommendations.
- Replenish office materials such as office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Create a welcoming environment for all guests and Members of the Retreat.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organisation.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
7 total views, 2 today