Part-Time Executive Assistant At Owens And Xley Consults
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client is a new and dynamic business support company that provides unique outsourced staffing solutions to businesses globally.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work out of our client’s Lagos office and be responsible for providing remote administrative support to their international clients who are primarily based in the UK and USA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Manage communication and answer emails.
- Prepare and organize databases and reports.
- Manage social media accounts and replies.
- Handles customer and employer information confidentially.
- Take notes or transcribe meetings conducted online and share minutes of meetings.
- Schedule meetings.
- Manage calendar and appointments.
- Schedule meeting spaces and conference rooms.
- Arrange payments for vendors, travel, and sales expenses.
- Create purchase orders, track and manage payments.
- Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation.
- Prepare and create PowerPoint presentations and materials as needed.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Business Administration or a related field.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
5 total views, 1 today