Part-Time Executive Assistant Job at Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC)
Jemi Neil Consulting – Our client, a reputable Montessori school is looking to recruit a competent and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The Executive Assistant will work closely with the school director to provide administrative support on a one on one working relationship.
- The Personal Assistant also serves as a liaison to the leadership team; organizes and coordinated Executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects
Duties / Responsibilities
- Review and proffer advice on correspondences requiring the school directors signature
- Dispatch treated/ untreated correspondences internally/externally, as appropriate
- Manage projects as assigned by School Director
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Conduct research work as assigned by the School Director
- Prepare the School Director for her meeting and monitor her action points/commitments for upcoming deadlines by following through on/communicating the necessary details
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Secure information by completing database backups
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Occasionally taking notes or dictation at meetings and providing general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Maintain office supplies
- Schedule and determine the nature/time of internal/external appointments; providing all necessary background materials and making travel plans where necessary
Qualification / Requirements
- Must be female for gender balance.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Outlook and office suite of products ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project and Access)
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years working experience in a similar position as EA.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or any related field.
- Must have knowledge of modern office tools, methods and procedures
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work under time pressure
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to complete most tasks using independent judgement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: with “Executive Assistant” as subject of the mail.
48 total views, 1 today