Full-Time Executive Assistant Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
Our Services are: Re-inventing Recruitement, HR Audit Service, In-HouseTraining, Outsourcing& Background Check.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
. * Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Prepare Profits and Loss accounts.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Managing M.D calendars and set up meetings.
- Making travel arrangements for the M.D
- Provide general administrative support.
- Managing the M.D day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related fields.
- 5 years work experience.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant.
- Preferably Male
- Living Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.
- Must understand Balance sheets.
- Minimum of 5years experience in similar role.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
8 total views, 1 today