Part-Time Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The candidate should preferably be male.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Preparing financial Statements, reports, memos, invoice letters and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Handling basic bookkeeping task
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review, presentation by boards of directors, committees and executives
- Helping prepare meetings
- Accurately taking minutes from meetings
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives
- Using various software’s including Ms Office packages (spreadsheets, google docs, etc)
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Performing office duties that include ordering, supplies and managing a record data
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails and other correspondences
- Provide general administrative support
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review, presentation by boards of directors, committees executives
- Politically aware & active
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- In-depth understanding of entire Ms office suite/Computer literate
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Experienced in driving
- A proactive approach in problem-solving with decision-making skills
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: N50,000 -70,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
63 total views, 2 today