Part-Time Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at UHR Consult Limited
Universal Human Resource Consult is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organization by ensuring adequate staff recruitment and selection, staff training and co-ordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increase quality of service delivery in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Overview and Duties
- Ensuring the smooth running of the MD’s activities by helping her to set agendas, preparing and presenting reports to the MD.
- Advising the MD on acceptable legal procedures and ensuring the MD follows them.
- Ensuring all meetings are minuted and that the minutes accurately capture the proceedings of the meeting
. * Managing records and organizing meetings and appointments regularly and controlling contact to the manager.
- Keeping an up-to- date calendar and reminding the manager of important meetings and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems and implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative system
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Keeping under close review all legislative, regulatory and corporate governance developments that might affect the Company’s operations, and ensuring the MD is fully briefed on these and that it has regard
- Must have a Law Degree with no more than five-year post- bar experience.
- Male candidates are strongly advised to apply
- Proven experience as an executive assistant, company secretary or other relevant law & administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite, use of various software, including spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF format to: clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
73 total views, 1 today