Part-Time Executive Driver At A Reputable Company
A reputable company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a professional, amicable personal driver for our Chairman. The driver will need to be available to take the Chairman to all his destinations in a comfortable, safe and timely manner and present himself professionally while doing so.
- The personal driver’s duties extend beyond simply being a chauffeur and include delivering items on behalf of the chairman, assisting with the loading and unloading of his possessions, ensuring that every trip remains very safe and enjoyable and attending to other requests/instruction given by the Chairman.
- As a driver you are also responsible for all of the Chairman’s cars and should resolve criticisms as they arise and prevent potential issues. This means that car maintenance will be one of your most important responsibilities.
- To ensure success as a personal driver, you should possess outstanding communication and organisational abilities. You must also have extensive knowledge on cars and car maintenance and locations in Lagos.
- You will also be required to monitor traffic on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which the Chairman operates – Lagos.
- Loading and unloading Chairman’s possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring safe, cordial driving practices
- Engaging in conversation or playing music, if requested.
- Ensuring that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
- Ensuring that the automobile always remains clean and well maintained.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Valid driver’s licenses.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Prior experience as a personal driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Proof of education.
Benefits & Salary
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
- Allowances (separate from salary) on occasion (not always guaranteed)
- Tips (not always guaranteed).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles (not permitted to leave the premises unless given instruction).
- Please include all relevant details and a passport type photograph in the email.
13 total views, 1 today