Full-Time Executive Secretary Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide a high standard of personal executive-level assistance to meet the needs of the EVC’s objectives, including diary management, setting up meetings, hospitality, travel, and visa arrangements worldwide
. * Interface with various departments and personnel for smooth operations, including information management, approvals processing, and feedback.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures / administrative systems including filing / data management, sourcing of stationery / equipment, and general office management.
- Correspondence management: reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, contracts, agreements, reports, and presentations.
- Supervise front desk operations and provide assistance as needed, including but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting visitors/guests.
- Provide relevant support for Executive Management, The Board, Company Secretary, and Legal Team in line with corporate governance reporting and legislation/regulations.
- Coordinate the agenda of senior management team meetings, prepare an account of the meetings, and follow up on assigned action items.
- Be responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Any other duty as assigned by Management.
- Assist Executive Management to track and provide analytical reports on performance.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for reporting activities and general administration.
- Develop creative and innovative processes.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any field.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Professional Qualification: any relevant certification will be an added advantage
- Female, very highly proficient in Microsoft Applications.
View & Apply
11 total views, 1 today