Full-Time Executive Secretary Recruitment at Evertop Realties Limited
Evertop Realties Limited is a Real Estate company with a vision to be the leading provider of property of choice in markets we serve, with continuous dedication to quality and total customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Secretary
Job Location: Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company.
- You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. Ideal candidates must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities
. * The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- OND minimum qualification in Business Administration or relative field.
- 3 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the email.
4 total views, 1 today