Temporary Experienced Sales & Marketing Executives
Give products & services as deemed necessary by clients & management. Schedule appointments, meetings & maintain; positive drives to generate good sale
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
BENEFITS: Selected applicant(s) will be opportune to receive 5-8% COMMISSION on any deal(s) close depending on products/sites or estates.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
86 total views, 1 today