Temporary Experienced Sales Personnel Job at Conrad Consulting
Conrad Consulting – Our client, a managed Security Provider Solution Company located in Lagos and Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Experienced Sales Personnel
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pre-sales support for MSSP opportunity for designated accounts in support of sales to achieve and exceed defined targets.
- Own and positively develop relationships with key technical decision-makers and influencers within the target customers.
- Drive new sales opportunities by proactively engaging with the technical community within target accounts
. * Engaging customers and partners, capturing requirements, proposing a technical solution, and overseeing the selection of technologies/products, scoping and estimating resources and effort needed to deliver the business value solutions to the customer successfully and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction – to own and manage the whole process.
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, listening and understanding their challenges and requirements – both technical and business, and clearly articulate and communicate to the sales team, and document them.
- Scope and clearly translate defined requirements, proposed solutions, and value proposition into proposals/Statement of Work (SOW).
- Present and articulate our value proposition to customers at all levels within the organization both technical and business audience (including C-levels).
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the solutions and services offered overall.
- Proactively engage customers both new and existing, to provide an update on the latest security trend, changes in the threat landscape, and new product and services offering.
- Be a trusted advisor who provides sound security advice to the customer and help them establish a business case, including TCO and ROI justification, and shape requirement.
- Be the solution owner, taking lead and working with a cross-functioning team including professional services, sales and marketing to drive the development of market-driven solution and services, and also for marketing events.
- Ensure personal technical, communication, and commercial skills are kept up to date to ensure successful execution of role, e.g. attending training, webinars.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC work experience in IT solution sales and understands Banking and Financial Institution terrain and sufficient pipeline to get work started.
NGN 150,000 – 350,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well-detailed CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Inexperienced and unqualified candidates would not be contacted.
- Experienced sales persons from the Banks would also be considered. ( Abuja and Lagos preferably)
- The interview is Virtual. (Google meet, zoom etc).
31 total views, 1 today