12 May 2021
Full-Time Export/Import Manager – Lagos
Our client is a leading manufacturing company. They are currently looking for an Export/Import Manager in Lagos.
- Export Documentation from Pro-forma Invoice, NXP, BL, Customs document.
- Online Container Booking from shipping Line.
- Coordination with the Clearing agent and Stores Dept. for the shipment.
- To meet the end line of shipment as per schedule.
- Tracking of shipment to the place of Destination.
- Sending of shipping documents to the customers on time.
- Submission of NEPC documents year basis.
- Submission of Documents to NEPC for Export Grant and follow-ups.
- Processing of Clearing Agent Bills sending to Finance Dept.
- Following of Payment from marketing team for the Repatriation of forex for the NXP Shipment done with the stipulated time.
- To submit the Documents to Bank against the Repatriation for the Respective NXP no.
- Maintain control and ensure regulations to all import and export processes and monitor work according to corporate and local policies and evaluate all new custom requirements and supervise everyday operations according to standard procedures.
- Assist to obtain all required import permits and export licenses for all processes.
- Coordinate with marketing and sourcing department to establish an efficient export classification and prepare tariff schedule.
- Provide an efficient interface with freight forwarders and administer all freight logistics and provide optimal level of customer services and resolve all shipment issues
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc./HND/ M.Sc in Business and Administration related Field
- Relevant professional qualification and MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 Years experience in similar role.
- Manufacturing Experience will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge accounting.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good Knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Attentive to detail
- Good computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
61 total views, 1 today