Full-Time Facility Manager At Lagoon Hospitals – Hygeia
Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021. This is a guarantee of safe and quality healthcare that meets international standards. Recently, Lagoon Hospitals received her Certificate of Re-accreditation from JCI. Lagoon Hospitals is driven by a single thrust, to provide the best standards of patient care. It is this passion that has led to the development of unique specialities across medical disciplines, within the Lagoon Hospitals Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports to: Head of Operations
Summary of Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate all installation and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet Health and Safety standards
- Inspect building structure and fittings to ensure
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Collaborate with HR to allocate office space according to needs
- Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment.
- Develops and administers the annual budget
- Collaborates with IT to manage the telecommunications function.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Budget performance
- Preventive maintenance
- Health and Safety Assessment
- User satisfaction
- Records management
- Use of SOPS / adherence to quality standards.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline. A degree in the Engineering discipline will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in Facility Management within a structured organization
- Experience in the Healthcare industry will be in the added advantage
- A certification in Facility Management / Project Management in desirable.
- Good understanding of Engineering & Facility management
- Knowledge of basic Finance and Accounting
- Project Management
- Knowledge of HSE standards and requirements
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
18 total views, 1 today