Full-Time Factory Manager (fashion House) At Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited – We Provide Human Resources Services, Coaching, Personality Profiling among others. Our Services We are a business solutions provider outfit for SMEs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager (Fashion House)
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee manufacturing operations and supervise operators.
- Manage garment producing factory and liaise with team heads and tailors to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Improve manufacturing productivity and to reduce lead times of the product reaching the fashion or retail company.
- Full operational control over what happens at the plant including engineering, output, and the personnel.
- Implementing budgets, on line quality control, and dispatching finished goods to plan.
- Plan production meetings, production activities, worker schedules, machine maintenance schedules and maintains budgets and product quality.
- Ensure that safety standards are maintained within the factory and that workers abide by workplace safety rules.
- Ensure the product is meeting the level of quality demanded by the customer be it a supplier, retailer, or fashion brand, and must investigate the root cause if quality is not met and procure a solution.
- OND or HND in Engineering or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a Factory Manager in fashion house.
- Must reside in Magodo or its environs.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once.
- Must be versatile and hardworking.
- Must be Strong time management skill.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: using the Job title as the subject of the email.
43 total views, 1 today