Full-Time Female Accountant at Tenaui Africa Limited – Abuja
Date Posted: 2021-01-06
Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) – We are recruiting to fill the position of a Female Accountant in Abuja (Garki 2).
- We are looking for a Female Smart , young, strong-willed Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organizations
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
NGN70,000 – 85,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV on or before. 9th January 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
37 total views, 1 today