Full-Time Female Accounts Officer (Tally) at Ascentech Services Limited – Abuja and Abia
Date Posted: 2020-12-18
Ascentech Services Limited, a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider, is hiring a Female Accounts Officer (Tally) in Abuja and Abia
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information. As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services. The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Posting of Accounting Entries in Tally
- Bank Reconciliation and other reconciliation
- Tally Software knowledge and experience is a must.
- Preparation of various account reports (Regular and Ad-hoc).
- Qualification Criteria
- Accounting Graduate or related field with more than 2 years of experience.
- ICAN (added advantage).
- Assisting other Finance and Sub-Functions as at when required.
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, on or before December 30th 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the email
59 total views, 1 today