Full-Time Female Cashier Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Cashier
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc./HND in finance, accounting, business administration, social sciences, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Raising of receipts
- Raising of sales invoices
- System matching of receipts & invoices in the Orion ERP software
- Keeping records of cash and bank receipt issued daily in the cashier register
- Reconciliation of system receipts with cashier register
- Lodgment of cash sales to the bank
- Reconciliation of invoices, receipts & tellers
- Collation of invoices, receipts & tellers and sending to the branch accountant on a daily basis
- Signing-off reconciled cashier register with the accountant & manager
- Sending of a reconciled copy of cashier register to the auditor
- Keeping a record of postdated cheques in the prescribed format, submit report weekly to credit control
View & Apply
11 total views, 1 today