Contract Female Customer Care Representative Job at Pickmeup International Company
Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless last mile logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Customer Care Representative
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor driver’s relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures in line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customer’s application and other goals and policies of the organization required to optimize services.
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customers are informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and departments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification
- 1 to 3 years of experience with a ride-hailing firm is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have IT Knowledge.
- Applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Applicants must be innovative and creative.
- Applicants must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Applicants must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail.
46 total views, 1 today