Full-Time Female Nurse
Provide quality health care, assessments, support, information, and follow up services at all times to all clients that are in the facility.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Provide all immediate assessments, treatment and health care to survivors as needed and requested.
- Provide follow-up medical care, treatment, and support as needed.
- Help refer and support survivors to access additional health care that may not be provided at the clinic.
- Provide information and instruction to survivors on the medical treatment regimen that has been prescribed for them, ensuring that they understand the regimen (dose, schedule, etc).In the case of children, ensure that the parents/caregivers understand this regimen.
- Through follow up, monitor and help ensure the survivor continues to follow the treatment regimen.These may be done through home visits, to be coordinated with Community Health Workers/ PFAs.
- Provide health/medical information to survivors as needed and requested, for example the potential health consequences of GBV, and options for assistance.
- Submit requests for new supplies in a timely manner, and notify management when any drugs are close to expiring: this includes monthly requests and any specific requests required on occasion.Ensure all supplies and stocks are monitored regularly.
Other, General Quality Assurance
- Receive and treat survivors with kindness, respect, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Adhere at all times to GBV guiding principles of confidentiality, respect, safety and non-discrimination while working with GBV survivors.
- Maintain excellent listening skills and focused attention at all times when with survivors.
- Ensure that survivor consent is properly obtained using the appropriate procedures at all times, and respect her decision where she refuses to give consent.
- Help ensure that all services provided to survivors at the clinic are implemented in line with best practices and quality standards for the provision of support and services to GBV survivors.
- Help to monitor quality of service provision through regular feedback from clients and their families on services provided through feedback sessions, surveys, and other activities.
Other External Program Activities
- Support networking with other agencies and service providers in order to strengthen referral pathways, and to identify and address challenges in referral systems.
- Provide training, health talks, and other capacity building support relevant and requested on health care and treatment for GBV survivors. This would be in line with existing technical capacity, and with technical support and guidance from WPE Manager.
- Provide periodic support and assistance with the implementation of other GBV program activities in the target communities, such as community sensitization events.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: General / Administrative
- Help ensure that all medical documentation on clients and services provided is updated, accurate, organized, and well-maintained.This includes all medical reports, examinations, treatment, and other documentation as relevant and required.
- Help ensure that the clinic and its clients are reasonably safe and secure from external harm as feasible, and report incidents/seek assistance where needed.
- Maintain and submit nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies and placing orders for drugs and supplies
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in Continuous Medical Education sessions and other training
- Give health education to patients and clients
- Compile and submit monthly reports.
- Monitor and supervise proper usage of supplies.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
12 total views, 1 today