Full-Time Female School Teacher At Bizpool Africa
Bizpool Africa – Our client, a School in Lokogoma, Abuja is urgently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female School Teacher
Location: Lokogoma, Abuja
Our client, a School in Lokogoma, Abuja is urgently requesting the services of a Female Teacher (English/Phonics/Linguistics) who is between the ages 28 years – 35 years to come assist lead and share knowledge with other colleagues as a Head Teacher. This individual should perform the following duties and have the requirements below;
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation.
- Reporting on the school’s performance to a range of audiences, including the Local Education Authority and other education stakeholders.
- Managing classrooms effectively to meet the needs of the curriculum and Health & Safety requirements. Ensuring the school is up-to-date with innovations, from teaching practices to new technologies
- Working with the authorities to deploy staff effectively to classes
- Meeting with other education professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school
- Motivating, training and disciplining staff
- Ensuring the motivation of the pupils
- Ensuring an infrastructure is in place in which all members of staff and pupils feel they can register their opinions on serious matters, and have a route via which they can communicate problems to senior members of staff
- Lead, motivate and manage staff by delegating responsibility, setting expectations and targets and evaluating staff performance against them.
- To provide educational vision and direction for other teachers teaching in classrooms.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the academic achievement of its pupils
- Assuming responsibility of other matters in the day-to-day running of the school
- Must possess B.Sc / B.Ed / HND and also teaching certificate with the Teachers’ Regulation Council. TRCN
- Understand British Curriculum and knowledge about Early Years Foundation
- Be a Montessorian or have a knowledge of Montessori Education
- Must be smart, creative and must also possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be IT savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
191 total views, 1 today