Full-Time Field Engineer Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering-focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Field Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carrying out troubleshooting, calibration and revivification of flow meters, tanks and other relevant industry instruments
. * Ensuring job meets company standard in line with established SOPs
- Carrying out site duties, completion of jobs
- Preparing of usable site survey reports and respond to call outs as assigned by team lead and Engineering Manager
- Manage workload to achieve positive results and ensure completion within timeframe
- Fill out and submit job-related safety documents
- Carrying out preliminary surveys, creating, installing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the various devices within the Automation department.
- Relaying of all updates and site issues efficiently on the group and other communication channels (to relevant individuals)
- Ensuring self-improvements in the assign tasks and devices in the portfolio
- Track keeping of the status of projects & troubleshooting assigned.
- Compliance to all official policies and processes
- Following up all jobs assigned with the appropriate documents handed over to relevant personnel’s
- Following up on troubleshooting (remotely and physically) and site issues from start to finish with documentations
- Involvements in cross department jobs and cross departmental activities
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience
- B.Sc, B.Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Engineering Related Courses
- Field Exposure or work experience in an Engineering related field
- Experienced in Electrical Installations and Electronics
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Technical matters
- Skill in AutoCAD would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
13 total views, 1 today