Contract Field Maintenance Engineer Recruitment at Moytel Consultants Limited
Moytel Consultants Limited – Information and Communications Technology is constantly evolving, and Moytel Consultants Limited is helping operators, vendors and government entities keep pace with the evolution.
We provide engineering, optimization, benchmarking, design, and maintenance services and solutions for the wireless communication industry. With offices and partnerships in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun, and the Benin Republic, Moytel Consultants Limited has the ability to effectively mobilize the people, skills, and technologies our clients need to rollout, evaluate, benchmark, and improve service to their wireless customers in most of Western Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Field Maintenance Engineer
Job Locations: Nnewi / Awka – Anambra or Calabar – Cross River / Uyo – Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Field Maintenance Engineer (FME) whose location base would be either Nnewi/Awka or Calabar/Uyo regions will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and manage repair of sites equipment especially diesel generator.
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The FME performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change:
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Diesel generator overhauling
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining site service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on telecom passive equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing of Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), rectify and others
- Manage and maintain back batteries and RMS for better site performance
- Take total responsibility of site resources such as diesel and others
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
- Oversee and coordinate performance and routine activities of electrical field engineering personnel
- Support and ensure quality of project delivery at sites.
Qualifications & Requirements
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities, would be acceptable, subject to requirements:
- Minimum of OND or equivalent with 3 years experience in Telecom passive maintenance project.
- Experienced in diesel generator servicing, repair, troubleshooting, installation and emergency repair.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and responding to operational concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and resourceful with ability to work independently.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of telecommunication infrastructures both active and passive
- Medically fit and able to manage pressure
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Able to use hand tools such multimeter and others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using their preferred location from the regions listed above as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be residents of the regions listed above or be willing to relocate at their own cost.
2 total views, 1 today