Full-Time Field Service Engineer
As an organization, we are committed and seeking to attract a workforce that is dedicated and willing to go beyond their personal boundaries to build themselves and become great assets to Sysmex West & Central Africa, so we could collectively aspire to achieve our vision; ”We will be the best healthcare testing Company in West and Central Africa providing medical laboratories with quality testing, operational efficiency, access to latest diagnostics tests that ensure public safety, and that hospital systems operate at optimum output” Joining us as a Field service engineer, you shall ensure excellent customer satisfaction through the service, support, and reliability of Sysmex Analyzers. Provide onsite support to Sysmex end – customers in terms of device installation preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of Sysmex analyzers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Education & Requirements:
- Minimum qualification: BSc Electrical Electronics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Registered member of Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) COREN certified will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Hospital and Laboratory equipment repairs
- Must have hands-on experience in Haematology and coagulation automated analyzers;
- Advanced knowledge in Laboratory Information System ( LIS), IT Systems, and Integrated Communication Systems in Laboratories.
- Installation, Maintenance, and repair of Sysmex analyzers at customer site
- Adhere to Sysmex Service guidelines and local service SOPs.
- Give end-user training on installed analyzers advising correct way of the usage
- Ensure timely and effective technical product update including software updates
- Check the performance of the analyzer ensuring adherence to quality control measures and Calibrator.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance according to checklist and within specified SLAs.
- Respond to customer inquiries online Troubleshoot analyzers s or visit the site
- Support on spare parts ordering by advising on preventive maintenance kits stock, calibrator, etc
- Prepare customer service report in compliance with Service SOPs
- Implement Field Service Corrective Action
- Increase Sysmex service profitability through cost-effective means.
- Provide support for installation of analyzers
- Provide timely intervention during emergency callouts
- Plan and implement timely preventive maintenance on all analyzers
- Carry out timely software/hardware updates on all analyzers
- Provide monthly activity reports to the Technical Service Manager.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria with extensive travel within Nigeria
What we offer:
- Competitive and compensation benefits
- We provide an inclusive environment that empowers our people and honor cultural diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law.
PS: Potential Candidate must be able to submit the following documents:
- Academic and related job certificates
- A CV and cover letter
- A Valid National ID
- Driver’s License
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position. We look forward to receiving your application.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
89 total views, 1 today