Full-Time Finance & Admin Executive
To provide financial reporting and administrative support to the company’s management.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Responsible for managing requisitions for items required by employees and customers/vendor partners.
- Responsible for all cash/cheque receipts/bank lodgments.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, management reports and all other related reports.
- Responsible for generation of customer invoices, purchase orders and receipts and prompt follow up of payments.
- Responsible for budget preparation and monitoring, analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Responsible for employee welfare and payroll administration.
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of statutory returns; liaising with tax authorities on official matters.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of office work tools, inventory control and management of company assets.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
48 total views, 1 today