Full-Time Finance & Admin Officer
Prepare detailed financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization’s finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Prepare detailed and error-free weekly reports.
- Co-ordinate finance processes in the Organization.
- Prepare financial reports for all Organization Bank Accounts.
- Provide Monthly comprehensive report of financial positions of the Organization.
- Champion all financial-related functions in the Organization.
- Co-ordinate and Remit necessary governmental financial obligations.
- Liaise and nurture smooth relationships with members (Being a Membership Based Organization).
- Ensure up-to-date accounting activity records are kept digitally leveraging on accounting applications (Specifically Sage™ One).
- Result driven, Innovative with Keen attention to detail.
- Have BSC/HND in Accounting
- Have at least 3-4 years and more cognate working experience.
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must have good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must be computer literate, with commendable use of Standard Office Applications (not limited to Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word), Accounting Applications (Specifically Sage™ One), and the Windows Operating System.
- ICAN certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of office administration.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Maritime/Shipping sector will be an advantage.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
6 total views, 1 today