Full-Time FINANCE / ADMIN OFFICER
We are a fast-growing courier and logistics company. The operation officer is required to manage our deliveries and move round to meet with new and existing clients in Lagos States. Candidate: Matured Female and must be ready to work on Saturdays with a day off during the week Full Time : 8am – 6pm Saturdays 8am – 3pm
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage our company’s accounts payable and receivables.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports (daily, weekly and monthly), general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules including breaks, overtime and paid time off.
- Develop induction materials & conduct induction to new employees to ensure all staff members are familiarized with the company policies and procedures and align themselves with the company vision and culture.
- Filing of Tax returns on LIRS and FIRS.
- Improve operational systems, processes, and policies — specifically, better management reporting, information flow and management, business processes, performance management, and organizational planning
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy, and supervise the usage of recruitment agencies to ensure optimum value is delivered.
- Insurance policy procurement
- Manages the company automobiles (dispatch bikes/cars) with respect to processing requests for fueling, repairs & maintenance as well as checking mileage logs for proper control.
- Keep and update records for licenses and all necessary permits required to provide logistics services smoothly, ensuring renewals are processed when due.
- Effectively supervise Dispatch Riders and plan routes for delivery effectively
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems , collating and filing expenses
- And other assigned tasks.
- At least 4 years of experience in the logistics sector
- HND Accounting
- Proficiency in Sage, Mircosoft Office, and QuickBooks
- Excellent analytical skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
16 total views, 1 today